Look For A Pot Of Gold in Yggdrasil and Reflex Gaming slot: Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax
On January 26, Yggdrasil, a Malta-based globally-recognized iGaming provider, together with its long-term partner Reflex Gaming, an omni-channel provider of gambling games and slot machines based in the UK, released Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMaxTM, an Irish-themed slot that lures players on an epic adventure in search of the end of the rainbow, where a pot of gold awaits!
True to its title, the main theme of the game is Irish folklore, with leprechauns and their big green hats. This exquisite game is set in the land of leprechauns and with its green hills, peaceful trees and impossibly huge rainbow, it entices players to become a part of a magical realm where leprechauns roam freely.
To win, players must form a combination of at least 3 matching symbols on consecutive reels, starting with the reel furthest to the left, on a new dynamic 5×3 grid, which offers 20 paylines.
The slot is boosted by DoubleMax, a powerful slot game engagement mechanic (GEM) developed by Yggdrasil, which has the ability to gradually increase the potential of the game, meaning that the multiplier doubles for each winning combination. However, in this game, this mechanic is used differently.
The basic low-value symbols are the 3, Q, K and A, while the high-value bonus symbols are hats, mushrooms, leprechaun (Lady Luck) and the double lucky mushroom logo. A combination of five-of-a-kind low-value symbols is worth 5x to 8x a player’s bet, increasing to 10x to 25x for five-of-a-kind high-value bonus symbols.
The game’s volatility is in the high range, with a maximum win of 19,900x a player’s bet and players can choose one of the RTP options: 95.5%, 94%, 90.5% and 86%.
The game can be played on any device.
Wild Symbol – the main task of Wilds is to replace each paying symbol and thus offer more winning combinations.
Super Wild Symbol – any Super Wild symbol that appears on the board will stretch to cover the entire reel and will behave in the same way as a regular Wild.
Free Spins Symbol – hitting 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols will reward players with 8, 12 or 16 spins throughout the Free Spins bonus round individually.
Scatter Symbol – if players hit 3 or more Scatters, they activate the Wishing Well Bonus feature.
Wishing Well Bonus – this feature allows players to choose 1 of 3 wells. Choosing a well will reward them with a cash reward. Existing cash rewards grow if more than 3 Scatters players used to activate the feature.
Extra Spins – if players activate this feature with 3 or 4 Bonus symbols, they will automatically be taken to the Extra Spins gamble feature and can then decide whether they want to collect the feature or gamble in the hope of winning more spins.
However, if they choose to gamble, there is a 58.55% chance that players will win, but only if the gamble increases from 8 Spins to 12 and a 59.96% chance if it increases from 12 to 16 Spins.
But that’s not all; as every mushroom that appears on the board will unveil a mystery prize. The Lady Luck symbol may appear on the 5th reel and multiply the award.
As for the Lady Luck symbol, each time it appears, its initial x2 multiplier will be doubled.
Bonus Buy – if the opportunity arises, players can buy one of the two bonus games and it will cost them 65x of the bet. However, they will have a 79% chance of winning Free Spins and a 21% chance of winning the Wishing Well Bonus if they decide to buy.
Commenting on the launch, Stuart McCarthy, Head of Product and Programs at Yggdrasil, said: “Double Lucky Mushrooms DoubleMax combines a fan-favorite theme with one of our most exciting GEMs.
Our partnership with Reflex Gaming repeatedly delivers popular, engaging hits through the YG Masters program, and we look forward to another fantastic title joining our portfolio.”
Mat Ingram, CPO at Reflex Gaming, added: “Our original game, Lucky Mushrooms, was and is a hugely successful multichannel game, and nostalgia makes going back to classic games very appealing.
This game has been updated with modern innovations, including the DoubleMax mechanic. As a result, the game becomes much more volatile and will appeal to a broader audience.”
Source: Read Full Article