LAS VEGAS – The American Gaming Association (AGA) and RX opened registration today for G2E 2023, the premier global gaming event, at The Venetian Expo from October 9-12.
“G2E serves as an annual showcase for innovation in gaming, and this year’s event promises to be especially impactful as the industry transforms at a record pace,” said AGA Senior Vice President Maureen Beddis. “We can’t wait to welcome back the global gaming community to Las Vegas this October to chart the future of gaming.”
G2E 2023, supported by the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers, will highlight the continued evolution of every aspect of the industry—from traditional and online gaming to digital payments and new technologies like AI.
“We are committed to elevating G2E in tandem with the industry’s growth. Reflecting our commitment, this year’s show will feature the updated G2E brand, new expo hall activations, and our most in-depth education program yet,” said Korbi Carrison, G2E’s Event Vice President at RX. “For both exhibitors and attendees, G2E 2023 will once again offer an opportunity to do business with key players, discover winning solutions, gain exposure, and connect with a diverse audience.”
Media Registration | Attendee Registration
G2E 2023 (Education: October 9-12 | Expo Hall: October 10-12) will reflect the industry’s growth with a wide range of offerings including:
- More than 300 exhibitors will show off the latest gaming technologies and solutions from around the world, all in one place.
- G2E’s 2023 education program will be the event’s most insightful yet, drawing on the more than 400 session proposals submitted in the first-ever call for content and speakers. Content partners for this year’s program include Global Gaming Women, iGaming Next, Indian Gaming Association, International Association of Gaming Advisors, and more.
- The all-new iGaming Zone at G2E will bring together iGaming solution providers in a focused location to explore the future of the online casino space.
- The Lab will serve as a hub on the expo floor for organized thought leadership and networking opportunities that explore the future of gaming.
- An expanded G2E Networking Lounge will feature opportunities for the G2E community to convene and connect.
- G2E’s new brand will be on full display, reflecting gaming’s momentum and transformation, adding to the forward-looking energy of the expo that will be felt on the show floor and beyond.
G2E will donate $25 of every all-access education pass purchased to the International Center for Responsible Gaming (ICRG), G2E’s charitable partner. ICRG’s mission is to help individuals and families affected by gambling disorder and to prevent the onset of gambling problems through high-quality scientific research and evidence-based educational programming on gambling disorders and responsible gambling.
G2E is the world’s premier gathering of commercial and tribal gaming professionals. For more than 20 years, G2E has served as the catalyst for gaming’s growth and innovation by convening the global industry to define tomorrow.
About the AGA
As the national trade group representing the U.S. casino industry, the American Gaming Association (AGA) fosters a policy and business environment where legal, regulated gaming thrives. The AGA’s diverse membership of commercial and tribal casino operators, sports betting and iGaming companies, gaming suppliers, and more lead the $261 billion industry and support 1.8 million jobs across the country.
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities, and organizations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products, and complete transactions at approximately 400 events in 22 countries across 42 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
Source: Read Full Article